How does the program work?
1. Add a FREE Summer Reading Pack above to your cart for each of your children (strict limit of 1 per child in your household, available only while supplies last). There are 3 Packs to choose from, each with a different book (for different reading levels). Please note that the packs for the K–3 and 7–12 grade levels are sold out but you can still participate via the PDF download below! Choose your own prize for completion of the program or pick a new release library book below to be given when your child has completed their summer reading pack.
Each physical Pack contains these free items:
- A free book (wrapped; to be used as the award for completing the program)
- 2 Bookmarks
- A create-your-own forest scene reading chart with stickers
Download the FREE Summer Reading Pack PDF below and print out the reading chart, stickers, and bookmarks at home.
3. Choose books from the list to read during the summer and gather the books on goodandbeautiful.com, online, or at your library. After each book is read, the child will write the book title on the chart and put a sticker on the scene.
4. After reading 5 books, the chart is complete, and your child can open the prize package (free book). If you are using the free PDF download, come up with your own prize for your child, such as a camp out in the backyard, an ice cream party, or any other special prize.
*Please note that $0.99 shipping is available for each reading packet anywhere that USPS Media Mail can deliver. Please allow up to 4 weeks for Media Mail shipment. Standard shipping rates apply to all other areas. Colors and styles may vary from photos shown.